1Quinoa Breakfast Pots
- 4 cups almond milk
- 1 cup mixed quinoa (equal parts white, red, and black varieties)
- 10 ounces fresh strawberries or other fruit of your choosing, sliced
- 2 tablespoons pistachios or other nut of your choosing, slivered
- Honey to sweeten
Directions: Make certain that you only patronize those overstock sites that have established reputations for reliability. By shopping at an established site, you will make certain that you do obtain exactly the cookware products that you have bargained for while visiting one of the overstock venues on the Net
2Oatmeal Cottage Cheese Pancakes
- ½ cup oatmeal
- ½ cup cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 egg whites
Directions: Blend all ingredients in blender. Spray skillet with cooking spray and cook just like “silver dollar” pancakes, a few small ones at a time. Top with your favourite pancake toppings and enjoy!
3Easy Sausage Gravy and Biscuits
- 1 (16-ounce) can refrigerated jumbo buttermilk biscuits
- 10 ounces to 1 pound pork sausage
- ¼ cup flour 2½ cups milk
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions: Bake biscuits according to package directions. Meanwhile, cook sausage in large skillet over medium heat for 5 to 6 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently. Stir in flour. Gradually add milk; cook until mixture comes to a boil and thickens, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium low; simmer 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Split biscuits in half. Place two halves on each of eight plates; top with about ⅓ cup gravy.
4Healthy Five-Ingredient Granola Bars
- 1 cup packed dates, pitted
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup creamy salted natural peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 cup roasted unsalted almonds, loosely chopped
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats
Optional additions: chocolate chips, dried fruit, nuts, banana chips, vanilla, etc.
5Chocolate Hazelnut Stuffed French Toast
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup whole milk 8 (½-inch) thick slices brioche or challah bread
- 8 tablespoons chocolate hazelnut spread, divided Pinch of salt
Directions: In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and salt. Working in batches, melt some butter in a large nonstick skillet over moderately high heat. Dip the bread slices in the egg mixture and quickly transfer to the skillet. Cook two slices of the bread until golden brown, and then flip over and cook until golden brown on the other side. Spread 2 tablespoons of the chocolate hazelnut spread on one piece of the bread, and place the other piece of cooked bread on top to enclose the chocolate hazelnut spread. Gently press down with a spatula so the pieces stick together. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
Optional: Serve with butter, maple syrup, and/or powered sugar.