Home › Forums › Category for the first 3 forums › Forum example #1 › Choosing a 200-Rose Bouquet
- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 hours, 18 minutes ago by
Marina Ostrovska.
- AuthorPosts
- October 5, 2026 at 11:48 am #14019
Marina Ostrovska
ParticipantI’m planning a particularly important surprise and have been thinking about ordering a very large bouquet of roses. I usually choose smaller arrangements, so 200 roses would be a completely different kind of gift for me. I like the idea of making the occasion memorable, but I’m also wondering whether such a large bouquet is practical and how it should be arranged. The flowers will be delivered in Dubai, so I’m also thinking about timing and presentation. Has anyone here ordered an unusually large rose bouquet before, and what did you consider before making the decision?
October 5, 2026 at 11:57 am #14020hannaweisen
ParticipantI think with a bouquet of this size, it makes sense to consider the occasion and the recipient first. Two hundred roses are obviously going to make a strong impression, so I’d want to be sure that such a large gesture suits the person receiving them. I was looking at large rose arrangements for delivery in Dubai and found https://mireya.ae/catalog/dubai/200-roses/. It helped me get a better idea of how an arrangement with 200 roses can be presented. I’d also check the delivery date, address and any specific delivery information before confirming the order. With such a large bouquet, a little planning can save a lot of unnecessary stress.
October 5, 2026 at 12:07 pm #14021Marina Ostrovska
ParticipantThanks, that gives me a better idea of what to think about before ordering such a large arrangement.
- AuthorPosts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.


















