<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Boombox | Phill Jones | Activity</title>
	<link>https://boombox.px-lab.com/members/phill_jones/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://boombox.px-lab.com/members/phill_jones/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Phill Jones.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 12:40:16 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.3.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">193ddc94b89a9a3950842f095d16072b</guid>
				<title>Phill Jones replied to the topic What’s the best way to find movers in New York City? in the forum Forum example #1</title>
				<link>https://boombox.px-lab.com/forums/topic/whats-the-best-way-to-find-movers-in-new-york-city/#post-13010</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 18:28:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’ve found that whether I’m choosing movers in New York City or a manufacturing partner, I pay close attention to reliability, communication, and the range of services they actually provide. When I was researching apparel production, Nofal Apparel stood out to me for its <a href="https://nofalapparel.com/11-best-cut-and-sew-manufacturers/" rel="nofollow ugc">full package apparel manufacturing</a>, which is useful when you want dif&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-11534"><a href="https://boombox.px-lab.com/forums/topic/whats-the-best-way-to-find-movers-in-new-york-city/#post-13010" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/459 objects using redis
Page Caching using disk: enhanced 

Page cache debug info:
Engine:             disk: enhanced
Cache key:          boombox.px-lab.com/members/phill_jones/activity/feed/_index_ssl.xml
Creation Time:      1790685628.000s
Header info:
X-Powered-By:       W3 Total Cache/2.2.1
Set-Cookie:         PHPSESSID=p5stroqj6kupruuq4ho1c1u041; path=/
Cache-Control:      no-cache, must-revalidate, max-age=0, no-store
Content-Type:       text/xml; charset=UTF-8
X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff
Last-Modified:      Tue, 29 Sep 2026 12:40:16 +0000
Pragma:             no-cache
ETag:               "201b9169d698e2681a66cadeb8e89fba"
Expires:            Tue, 25 Mar 2008 17:13:55 GMT

Minified using disk

Minify debug info:
Theme:              9db75
Template:           index


Served from: boombox.px-lab.com @ 2026-09-29 12:40:28 by W3 Total Cache
-->