3 Easy Sausage Gravy and Biscuits
- 1 (16-ounce) can refrigerated jumbo buttermilk biscuits
- 10 ounces to 1 pound pork sausage
- ¼ cup flour 2½ cups milk
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions: Bake biscuits according to package directions. Meanwhile, cook sausage in large skillet over medium heat for 5 to 6 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently. Stir in flour. Gradually add milk; cook until mixture comes to a boil and thickens, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium low; simmer 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Split biscuits in half. Place two halves on each of eight plates; top with about ⅓ cup gravy.
4 Healthy Five-Ingredient Granola Bars
- 1 cup packed dates, pitted
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup creamy salted natural peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 cup roasted unsalted almonds, loosely chopped
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats
Optional additions: chocolate chips, dried fruit, nuts, banana chips, vanilla, etc.
5 Quick and Easy Breakfast Recipes with Super Simple Ingredients.
2 / 3Next